New Year, New Plan!

 A couple weeks back, I shared on Instagram that I was switching up the project a bit. I was running into trouble finding several of the countries represented by restaurants in Cleveland and the whole goal of this was to make it a very Cleveland-centric project. I didn't want to have to travel outside of the area too often, so I have decided to re-focus on Cleveland by way of the Cleveland Cultural Gardens. I'm really excited about this because it'll give me an excuse to not only visit restaurants, but also now the corresponding cultural garden. It'll allow me to research more into the cultural groups that make Cleveland Cleveland, too. 

Here's the new list. Those in bold are part of the cultural gardens and those with a link are ones I've already done if you want to read about them again. Those with an asterisk are countries I've added to get me up to 52. Whew. Now that that's done, let's eat! 

African American

Albanian

American

Armenian

Azerbijani

Bangladesh*

British

Canada

Chinese

Croatian

Czech

Dominica

Dominican Republic*

Eritrea*

Estonian

Finnish

Georgia

German

Greek

Guatemala

Hebrew

Hungarian

Indian

Irish

Italian

Korean

Latvian

Lebanese

Lithuanian

Mongolia

Morocco 

Native American

Nepal

Polish

Portugal*

Romanian

Russian 

Rusyn

Saudi Arabia*

Senegal

Serbian

Singapore

Slovak

Slovenian

Somalia

Syrian

Timor-Leste

Togo

Turkish

Ukrainian

Vietnamese

Yemen


Comments

Popular Posts